1.9 Romani People
Arab People 1.11
The Jewish mechanism of maintaining the folktale heritage of Abraham1 and written heritage of Moses2 was to indoctrinate children by early childhood memorization. The memorization of the stories written and/or spoken. This mechanism replaces intuition (non verbal learning) and commonsense (verbal learning) from personal experience. We could call the compliant ones Jewish Robots.
Intuition is a preverbal learning that comes from a healthy mammalian level nursing bond given by healthy mothering. Commonsense comes from the verbal caring bond given by healthy fathering. Healthy fathering requires a culture past on to boys by their father and is founded on the mother encouraging and supporting respect for the roll of the father as the provider, protector and leader.
The problem for individual sovereignty is early learning is an age dependent presents of nerve growth factor in a particular area of the brain. As adults one can rebel against or comply with the childhood indoctrination but they can not recover the natural intuition and common sense.
The compliant Jewish tradition has lasted thousands of years and was able to manifest itself as a reestablished landed state in 1948 after nearly 2000 years.
By the same extent, rebellious Jews formed the backbone of the socialist revolutions. The foundation of socialism sounds nice (but includes class struggle resentment) but socialism generates a lack of the intuition and commonsense to generationally reestablished cultural foundations of healthy homes.
Child care by hirelings and substitutes tends to raise children without intuition, common sense, healthy cultural values or the ability to be part of a healthy mammalian level bond with their babies. Hence, the major cause of the rise of autism, suicide and the breakdown in the sense of life meaning and well-being.
In fact, socialism of child care tends to generate a society so corrupted that a naive behaviorally healthy person is a misfit and often becomes the "sick" one.
In the Arab background was a strong culture built on respect for elders and pre-verbal folktale tradition of story telling indoctrination by the elders.
As a caravan leader often at the service of Jewish merchants, Mohammad learned the mechanisms.
Many early cultures invented gods to sacrifice unwanted children to.
Mohammad learned that to eliminate child sacrificing cultures Joshua led the Jewish people to exterminate the men, women and children that were part of a child sacrificing culture. The rational was that the Jewish source of creation "Yahweh" had judged the child sacrificing cultures as evil and worthy of extermination.
Mohammad modified the Jewish rational from serving Yahweh to serving Allah and built a pyramid scheme of wives, slaves and booty for serving Allah as a rational form murdering, stealing and raping those that would not respect Allah and respect Mohammad as his direct and highest prophet!
Mohammad farther used the mechanism of turning children into robots by having them memorize his words3.
Mohammed accepted the Bible story that Abraham was father of the Arab people through Hagar's son Ishmael4,5. Mohammed's word are hard to understand. He started with nice messages (Suras) for "people of the book" (Christians and Jews).
Islam reinvented child sacrifice. For example: (from wikipedia) Maryam Mohammad Yousif Farhat (Arabic: مريم محمد يوسف فرحات), or Mariam Farahat (born in 1950), popularly known as Umm Nidal (Arabic: أم نضال), "the mother of Nidal", is one of Hamas' candidates elected in the Palestinian legislative election, 2006. Three of her six sons performed Hamas suicide attacks against Israel. The word "Nidal" in Arabic language is a secular term, meaning "struggle", "effort" or "work".
She attracted public attention after being filmed joyously preparing and advising her 17-year old son Muhammad Farhat for his March 2002 suicide attack against Israeli civilians. After infiltrating the Gaza Strip former Jewish settlement of Atzmona, opening fire on the students and throwing hand grenades at the school where they were studying, killing five teenagers and wounding 23 others, he was shot dead. Upon hearing of her son's death, she celebrated proclaiming "Allahu Akbar!" and giving out boxes of halva and chocolates. [Palestinian Legislative Council Candidate and Mother of Three Hamas Terrorists Umm Nidal Farhat: Israelis are Not Civilians and There are No Prohibitions on Killing Them; I Am Willing to Sacrifice My Ten Sons Interview with Dream2 TV aired on December 21, 2005. MEMRI TV2]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Tarek al-Tayeb Mohamed Bouazizi
(1984-03-29)29 March 1984
Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia
|Died||4 January 2011(2011-01-04) (aged 26)
Ben Arous, Tunisia
|Resting place||Garaat Bennour cemetery|
Tarek al-Tayeb Mohamed Bouazizi (29 March 1984 – 4 January 2011; Arabic: محمد البوعزيزي) was a Tunisian street vendor who set himself on fire on 17 December 2010, in protest of the confiscation of his wares and the harassment and humiliation that he reported was inflicted on him by a municipal official and her aides. His act became a catalyst for the Tunisian Revolution and the wider Arab Spring, inciting demonstrations and riots throughout Tunisia in protest of social and political issues in the country. The public's anger and violence intensified following Bouazizi's death, leading then-President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali to step down on 14 January 2011, after 23 years in power.
The success of the Tunisian protests inspired protests in several other Arab countries, plus several non-Arab countries. The protests included several men who emulated Bouazizi's act of self-immolation, in an attempt to bring an end to their own autocratic governments. Those men and Bouazizi were hailed by Arab commentators as "heroic martyrs of a new Middle Eastern revolution."
In 2011, Bouazizi was posthumously awarded the Sakharov Prize jointly along with four others for his and their contributions to "historic changes in the Arab world". The Tunisian government honored him with a postage stamp. The Times of the United Kingdom named Bouazizi as person of the year 2011.
see: 22.214.171.124 Mohamed Bouazizi, his tragic death!
1. Stop child sacrifice by replacing the child with an animal.
2. The ten written laws of Moses that even Pharoses and Kings were subject to.
3. Koran (Sura 14 Abraham) .39 Praise be to Allah, Who has given me in old age Ismail and Ishaq; most surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer: .40 My Lord! make me keep up prayer and from my offspring (too), O our Lord, and accept my prayer:
4. Bible Genesis 16:15 And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
5. Koran (Sura 2 The Cow) .120 And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper. .121 Those to whom We have given the Book read it as it ought to be read. These believe in it; and whoever disbelieves in it, these it is that are the losers. .122 O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations. .123 And be on your guard against a day when no soul shall avail another in the least neither shall any compensation be accepted from it, nor shall intercession profit it, nor shall they be helped. .124 And when his Lord tried Ibrahim with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He. .125 And when We made the House a pilgrimage for men and a (place of) security, and: Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim. And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves. .126 And when Ibrahim said: My Lord, make it a secure town and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the last day. He said: And whoever disbelieves, I will grant him enjoyment for a short while, then I will drive him to the chastisement of the fire; and it is an evil destination. .127 And when Ibrahim and Ismail raised the foundations of the House: Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing: